Color:RVR RCK GRY/BLK W/PINSTRIPE
Engine:Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2020 Harley-Davidson® Ultra LimitedEXPERIENCE A RIDE THAT IS ANYTHING BUT STANDARD
It’s loaded. From the Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine to the heated hand grips. Classic Batwing fairing, all new BOOM!™ GTS infotainment system, and plenty more. Yes, you can have it all.Features may include:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- H-D™ Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson® App. Check your bike's vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (Optional)
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- Heated Handgrips
Equipped with six settings, so you can easily adjust on the fly for the heat you need.
- Batwing Fairing & Splitstream Air Vent
Designed to deliver smoother airflow and reduced head buffeting with a pressure-equalizing duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button.
- Electronic Cruise Control
Set your own speed on the 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission. It provides smooth, quiet shifting and adapts to whatever terrain you’re riding on.
- Responsive Suspension
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Premium Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier
A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak® luggage carrier that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags
Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Heated hand grips: adjustable
- Rear rack storage material: hard vinyl
- Rear rack storage trim: plain
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: high
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Backrest: fixed
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Total speakers: 4
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: alarm
- Ground Clearance: 5.1
- Height: 56.1
- Length: 102.1
- Seat Height: 28.9
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 36.6
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/70 R18 63H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/55 R18 80H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Cargo Volume: 4
- Dry Weight: 897.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.08
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360
- Wet Weight: 932.0
- SEC / ABS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test