Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 107 V Twin 1746cc
2020 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Heritage ClassicFROM THE SHADY SIDE OF THE FAMILY TREE
The refined finishes, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into the here and nowFeatures May Include
- A Dark Classic with Modern Edge
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley® motorcycle, this would be the one.
The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine
A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available with a 107 engine in chrome finish or 114 engine in blacked-out finish.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- Lockable and Sealed Saddlebags
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
- Detachable Windscreen
Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Cover: side
- Fender trim: rear
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Headlights: led
- Saddle bags: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Wheels: chrome
- Windshield: high
- Gauge: speedometer
- Saddle bags: studded
- Seat type: two-piece
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Storage: helmet
- Upholstery: leather
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Starter: electric
- Transmission type: manual
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
*Financing offer available only on new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles financed through Eaglemark Savings Bank and is subject to credit approval. No down payment, no interest for the first 90 days and no payments for the first 120 days. For example, a 2019 Touring Street Glide® Special motorcycle in Barracuda Silver with an MSRP of $27,589, no down payment and amount financed of $27,589, 60 month repayment term, and 5.09% APR result in monthly payments of $521.78, no interest for 90 days and no payments for 120 days. The APR will vary based on the applicant’s past credit performance and the term of the loan, which can vary from 24-84 months. APR is calculated according to the simple interest method. Offer available through authorized Harley-Davidson® dealerships only. Not all applicants will qualify. Not valid in conjunction with other offers. Other terms, conditions, and limitations may apply. Financing offer is subject to change or cancellation at anytime. See dealer for details.