Engine:Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2020 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide® LimitedGOES ALL THE WAY
A fully loaded Grand Touring machine with 114 cubic inches of power and new premium finishes. Enjoy the ride to the fullest.Features may include:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- H-D™ Connect Service
H-D™ Connect service enables you to remotely connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson® App. You can see your bike’s vitals, track its location, get security alerts, and more.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes With Standard ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems (Optional)
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- BOOM!™ Box GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- Frame-Mounted Shark Nose Fairing
A distinctive aerodynamic shark-nose fairing with triple split stream vents that deliver smooth air flow and reduce head buffeting.
- Dual Daymaker® LED Headlamps
Darkness-defying headlamps so you can see and be seen.
- Heated Handgrips
Equipped with six settings, so you can easily adjust on the fly for the heat you need.
- Responsive Suspension
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Premium Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier
A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak® luggage carrier with luggage rack that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Headlights: led
- Heated hand grips: adjustable
- Rear rack storage material: hard vinyl
- Rear rack storage trim: plain
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Wheels: aluminum
- Windshield: high
- Backrest: fixed
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Seat type: one-piece
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Storage: helmet
- Upholstery: leather
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Total speakers: 4
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Starter: electric
- Transmission type: manual
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Anti-theft system: alarm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Cargo Volume: 4
- Dry Weight: 897.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.08
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/70 R18 63H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1360
- Ground Clearance: 5.1
- Height: 56.1
- Length: 102.1
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/55 R18 80H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Seat Height: 28.9
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wet Weight: 932.0
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 36.6
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test