Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2020 Harley-Davidson® Low Rider® SMEASURE YOUR HEART RATE IN MPH
Low Rider® S is an all-new blacked-out performance-cruiser with a style that’s as aggressive as its ride.Features may include:
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 Engine
Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
- Reduced Rake
The Low Rider® S model frame rake is reduced to 28 degrees from the 30 degree rake of the standard Low Rider® model, resulting in more responsive handling.
- Inverted Front Fork
Inverted design stiffens the front end for improved response to steering input, and the single-cartridge internal technology responds quickly to inputs and keeps the front wheel planted for improved braking and handling performance.
- Softail® Frame
The frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
- Mono-shock rear suspension
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability, quicker acceleration, and braking while preserving the hardtail look.
- Raw Dark Look
Blacked-out finishes, moto-style bars with 4-inch risers, and mini speed screen let everyone know that this machine wasn’t built for those who want to take the conventional route.
- Raised Controls
The defining element of the tall-bike style. The 1-inch diameter motocross-style handlebar is mounted on 4-inch risers to put you in an aggressive riding position.
- Cast-Aluminum Wheels
Radiate Cast-Aluminum Wheels are finished in a matte dark bronze to complete its raw dark look.
- Dual Front Disc Brakes
Stronger braking performance with less lever effort than the single front disc brake on the standard Low Rider® model, and standard ABS (anti-lock braking system) for confident braking performance when conditions are less than ideal.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Headlights: led
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Seat type: one-piece
- Seat: driver
- Upholstery: leather
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: inverted fork
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Starter: electric
- Transmission type: manual
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Dry Weight: 650.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.87
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin 110/90 R19 62H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 4.3
- Front Tire Width (mm): 110
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Ground Clearance: 4.7
- Length: 92.7
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 70
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin 180/70 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wet Weight: 679.0
- Wheelbase: 63.6
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test