Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 117 V Twin 1923cc
Satellite Radio Ready
2020 Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Tri Glide®NOW YOU CAN REALLY HAVE IT ALL
The all-new CVO™ Tri Glide® is a custom trike that's loaded with more premium touring features than you could ever imagine.Features may include:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Twin-Cooled™ Engine
The most powerful Twin-Cooled V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D® factory, and only available in CVO™ models. Features color accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.
- H-D™ Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson™ App. Check your bike's vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems
A new standard package, Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems is a collection of technology designed to match motorcycle performance to available traction during acceleration, deceleration and braking.
- Premium paints and finishes
Exclusive paint colors and designs executed to a level of intricate quality that is unmatched in the motorcycle and automotive categories.
- BOOM!™ GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- High-Performance Touring Suspension
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
- LED Lighting
The lighting is all LED: headlamp, fog lamps, tail and brake lamps and signals. See and be seen with these darkness-defying lights.
- Tomahawk™ Contrast Cut Wheels
Features a Front 19-inch and new Rear 18-inch wheel with custom style-matched hubcap.
- Premium Heated Seats
The rider and passenger seat covers are heated for riding comfortably, and longer, in cooler weather.
- Custom Touring Style
Full-on custom treatment from fender to fender. You get custom seat covers and stitching, a heavy breather air cleaner with two paint treatments, billet fairing mount mirrors—the list goes on.
- Wireless Headset
The Boom!™ Audio 30K Bluetooth® headset lets you call hands-free on your Bluetooth® mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation and have intercom conversations with your passenger or fellow riders.
- Bag liners: vinyl
- Body material: fiberglass
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Rear rack storage material: metal
- Rear rack storage trim: plain
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: low
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Backrest: driver and passenger
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Satellite radio: siriusxm
- Total speakers: 4
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension size (in): 1.9
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: aluminum
- Rear suspension type: independent
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Front brake diameter: 32.0
- Rear brake diameter: 36.0
- Ground Clearance: 5.1
- Length: 105.1
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 65.7
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop 130/60 R19 M/C61H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 45
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop 215/45 R18 83T
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: T
- Rear Tire Width (in): 8.5
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 215
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Cargo Volume: 6
- Dry Weight: 1239.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 1.55
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Wet Weight: 1269.0
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test