Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 117 V Twin 1923cc
2020 Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Street Glide®WE WENT BIG, NOW IT’S YOUR TURN
The pinnacle of the custom touring look taken to the edge and loaded with power. No corners were cut, no shortcuts were taken. We sweat every detail and then polished it like a jewel.Features may include:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 117 Twin-Cooled™ Engine
The most powerful Twin-Cooled V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D factory, and only available in CVO™ models. Features color accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.
- H-D™ Connect Service
With subscription-based cellular connectivity, you can connect to your bike through your smart phone using the latest version of the Harley-Davidson™ App. Check your bike's vitals including fuel level, get tamper alerts and stolen-vehicle tracking, and more.
- Reflex™ Defensive Rider Systems
A new collection of technologies that help give you confidence and control in less-than-ideal situations. The systems utilize advanced chassis control, electronic brake control and powertrain technology to assist you with accelerating and braking in a straight line or while in a turn.
- Premium Paint and Finishes
Exclusive paint colors and designs executed to a level of intricate quality that is unmatched in the motorcycle and automotive categories.
- BOOM!™ GTS Infotainment System
An evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- High-Performance Front and Rear Suspension
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
- Daymaker® Adaptive LED Headlamp
The most-advanced headlamp system ever developed for a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. Features a signature LED light outer ring that operates as a position lamp, and additional LED lights that activate based on the lean of the bike to project light into corners to illuminate areas of the road that are unlit by traditional LED headlamps.
- Fugitive™ Cast Aluminium Wheels
The premium hot rod bagger look is complete with Front 19-inch and Rear 18-inch wheels finished in Gloss Black/Satin.
- Custom Touring Style
Full-on custom treatment from fender to fender. You get custom seat covers and stitching, a heavy breather air cleaner with two paint treatments, billet fairing mount mirrors—the list goes on.
- Wireless headset
The Boom!™ Audio 30K Bluetooth® headset lets you call hands-free on your Bluetooth® mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation and have intercom conversations with your passenger or fellow riders.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: low
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Total speakers: 4
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension size (in): 1.9
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 5.1
- Length: 95.9
- Seat Height: 27.4
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 37.8
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/60 R19 61H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/55 R18 80H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Cargo Volume: 2
- Dry Weight: 831.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.31
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Wet Weight: 866.0
- SEC / ABS / RDRS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test