Color:WCKD RED/BARSLV W/PINSTRIPE
Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
Satellite Radio Ready
2019 Harley-Davidson® Tri Glide® UltraPREMIUM H-D® TOURING ON THREE WHEELS
Get all the premium features, starting with a Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine, an all-new BOOM!™ Box GTS infotainment system and enough storage space so you can pack enough to go for a good, long time.
Features may include:MORE THAN A THIRD WHEEL AT WORK HERE
- TWIN-COOLED™ MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114
The most displacement in standard H-D® Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of of passing and horizon-chasing power.
- ALL-NEW BRAKING ENHANCEMENTS
Electronically linked brakes, ABS and traction control provide enhanced cornering capability. Roll with confidence.
- NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
Premium Harley-Davidson touring suspension technology is calibrated specifically for Trike models, delivering a smooth and responsive ride.
- BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
A new, evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- 6-SPEED CRUISE DRIVE® TRANSMISSION
Provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed.
- TRUNK AND KING TOUR-PAK™ STORAGE
The integrated trunk offers 4.4 cubic feet and 50 pounds of storage capacity, while the injection-molded Tour-Pak® luggage carrier keeps things classy and neat with soft woven-nylon luggage liner and plenty of storage pockets.
- DAYMAKER® LED HEADLAMP AND LED FOGLAMPS
Darkness ‚Äìdefying headlight to see and be seen.
- BATWING FAIRING & SPLITSTEAM AIR VENT
Designed to deliver smoother airflow and reduced head buffeting with a pressure-equalizing duct on the front. It opens and closes with one touch of a button.
- Bag liners: vinyl
- Body material: fiberglass
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Rear rack storage material: metal
- Rear rack storage trim: plain
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: high
- Headlights: led
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Backrest: fixed
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Satellite radio: siriusxm
- Total speakers: 4
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension size (in): 1.9
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: aluminum
- Rear suspension type: independent
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Front brake diameter: 32.0
- Rear brake diameter: 36.0
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Height: 56.3
- Length: 105.1
- Seat Height: 28.9
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 65.7
- Width: 54.7
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop MT90B16 72H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 65
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop 205/65 R15 92T
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: T
- Rear Tire Width (in): 8.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 205
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15.0
- Cargo Volume: 6
- Dry Weight: 1203.7
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 1.55
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1700
- Max Payload: 457
- Wet Weight: 1243.4
- SEC / ABS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test