Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler®GOOD THINGS COME IN THREES. HERE’S PROOF.
Stripped-down custom style meets the confidence of three wheels. You get all-new braking enhancements like ABS, traction control and hill hold. As well as plenty of power, thanks to a Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine.
Features may include:ROLL WITH CONFIDENCE AND HOT ROD STYLE
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 114 POWERTRAIN
Replaces the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 so you get stronger passing performance and acceleration.
- ALL-NEW BRAKING ENHANCEMENTS
Electronically linked brakes, ABS and traction control provide enhanced cornering capability. Roll with confidence.
- NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
Premium Harley-Davidson touring suspension technology is calibrated specifically for Trike models, delivering a smooth and responsive ride.
- 12" MINI-APE HANGER BARS
The 12-inch Mini-Ape hanger bars on the Freewheeler® model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They pull the hand controls back toward the rider, and reduce the force it take to turn the front wheel for easy riding and easy handling.
- BOBTAIL REAR FENDERS
The pair of Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders give the bike classic cruiser lines and styling details.
- CHROME SLASH CUT MUFFLERS
The Milwaukee-Eight® 114 engine puts its exhaust note out to the world through these chrome slash down pipes.
- ENFORCER CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
There’s an Enforcer front wheel leading the way, and you’ve got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been redesigned to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels.
- 7-PIECE NACELLE
A classic style chrome headlight nacelle is tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. It also accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
- UNIQUE TRUNK SYSTEM
It’s a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. Enough cargo space to easily accommodate two full-face helmets.
- STEERING HEAD AND FRONT FORKS
The responsiveness is dialed in with a stiff front end and 49mm front forks, plus a steering damper that controls feedback from the road.
- Body material: fiberglass
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver and passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension size (in): 1.9
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: aluminum
- Rear suspension type: independent
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Front brake diameter: 32.0
- Rear brake diameter: 36.0
- Ground Clearance: 4.9
- Height: 45.3
- Length: 103.0
- Seat Height: 27.5
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 65.7
- Width: 55.3
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/60 R19 61H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 65
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 205/65 R15
- Rear Tire Width (in): 8.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 205
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 15.0
- Cargo Volume: 2
- Dry Weight: 1085.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 1.62
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1700
- Max Payload: 582
- Wet Weight: 1118.0
- SEC / ABS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test