Color:Industrial Gray Denim/Black Denim
Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 114 V Twin 1868cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® Softail® Fat Boy® 114RIPPED, REFINED, AND READY FOR ITS CLOSE-UP
The original fat custom icon. Now lighter than the previous generation Fat Boy, and slinging torque from a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 or 114. You’ll feel the difference the instant you crack the throttle.
Features may include:THE NAME MAY BE "FAT BOY", BUT THE LOOK IS ALL MUSCLE
- SATIN CHROME FINISHES
An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® motorcycle a look that’ll make a big impact.
- STEAMROLLER STANCE
A muscular look thanks to solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we’ve ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a rear tire at 240mm.
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
- SOFTAIL® FRAME
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you've felt before.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOC
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Headlights: led
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Seat type: two-piece
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Upholstery: leather
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Front suspension travel (in): 130
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Starter: electric
- Transmission type: manual
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Dry Weight: 671.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.78
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Michelin 160/60 R18 70V
- Front Tire Speed Rating: V
- Front Tire Width (in): 6.3
- Front Tire Width (mm): 160
- Front Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.0
- Ground Clearance: 4.5
- Height: 43.6
- Length: 93.3
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 40
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin 240/40 R18 79V
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: V
- Rear Tire Width (in): 9.4
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 240
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Seat Height: 26.6
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wet Weight: 699.0
- Wheelbase: 65.6
- Width: 38.3
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test