Transmission:Six-Speed Cruise Drive 6-Speed Manual
Engine:Milwaukee-Eight 117 V Twin 1923cc
2019 Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Street Glide®WE WENT BIG, NOW IT’S YOUR TURN
The pinnacle of the custom touring look taken to the edge and loaded with power. No corners were cut, no shortcuts were taken. We sweat every detail and then polished it like a jewel.
Features may include:BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WANT TO ROLL BIGGER
- MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® 117 ENGINE
The most powerful V-Twin engine ever offered from the H-D® factory, and only available in CVO™ models. Features color accented Rocker Box Lowers with Blaze Red finish.
- NEW BOOM!™ BOX GTS INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
A new, evolved interface experience that offers a contemporary look, feel and function of the latest mobile devices and tablets, with exceptional durability and features designed specifically for motorcycling. Every element is optimized to enhance the rider’s interaction with the bike and connectivity with the world.
- CUSTOM TOURING STYLE
Full-on custom treatment from fender to fender. You get premium paint and wheels, custom controls, all-new Kahuna™ Collection components, colour-matched inner fairing—the list goes on.
- PREMIUM PAINT AND FINISHES
Developed exclusively for Harley-Davidson, with super premium luxury finishes that are unmatched in the automotive and motorcycle categories.
- THE MOST PREMIUM AUDIO CONFIGURATION IN CVO™ MODELS.
Advanced audio package featuring three separate amplifiers with 75 watts per channel, six bi-amped speakers delivering 900 watts of clear audio performance, and speakers in fairing lowers that’ll surround you in rich BOOM!™ audio sound.
- WIRELESS HEADSETS WITH WIRELESS HEADSET INTERFACE MODULE
Call hands-free on your Bluetooth® mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations, and have intercom conversations with your passenger or fellow riders.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION
Dual bending valve front suspension and emulsion rear suspension with hand-adjustable pre-load put you in control of a plush ride.
- REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO® BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- INTEGRATED SECURITY SYSTEM WITH A POWER LOCKING FOB
A next-generation security system featuring a hands-free fob that locks and unlocks your machine, your luggage plus automatically disarms security functions as you approach the bike.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Floor boards: driver
- Foot pegs: passenger
- Frame: steel
- Guard: chassis protector
- Hard side cases: 2
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Windshield: low
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Storage: helmet
- Gauge: oil pressure
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver and passenger
- Seat type: two-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Total speakers: 6
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front shock type: adjustable rebound damping
- Front suspension size (in): 1.9
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension adjustment type: air adjustable
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: dual hydraulic disc
- Premium brakes: brembo
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Anti-theft system: engine immobilizer
- Ground Clearance: 5.1
- Length: 95.9
- Seat Height: 27.4
- Standard Seating: 2
- Wheelbase: 64.0
- Width: 37.8
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 60
- Front Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 130/60 R19 61H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 19.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 55
- Rear Tire Description: Dunlop Multi-Tread 180/55 R18 80H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 7.1
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 180
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 18.0
- Cargo Volume: 2
- Dry Weight: 842.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.28
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0
- Wet Weight: 877.0
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test