Engine:Evolution V Twin 1202cc
2018 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® Forty-Eight® Special
A new school twist on the choice ride for those who know how to have fun.Features may include:
- 1200 Evolution® engine
1200cc at your command to deliver tons of torque for an unforgettably fun ride.
- Dark Custom Style
A balance of blacked-out and chrome finishes give it that authentic custom attitude.
- Throwback 70’s Custom Tank Art
Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic and badge shows the bike’s retro roots.
- Bold Muscular Attitude
A bulldog stance with a slammed speedometer and peanut tank, massive triple clamps, and 49mm front forks.
- Tallboy® Handlebars
Ride with your fists in the wind with the black Tallboy® handlebars. Shaped to provide the ideal balance of rise and width.
- Optimized Seat Design
A ribbed, solo-style seat for all-day cruising comfort while maintaining the bike’s minimalist style.
- Emulsion Rear Shock With Screw Adjuster
Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style.
- Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
Split nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to compliment the Dark Custom look.
- Cover: side
- Fender: front
- Foot pegs: driver
- Frame: steel
- Guard: belt
- Stand type: kick
- Steering control: handlebar
- Headlights: halogen
- Wheels: aluminum
- Gauge: speedometer
- Warnings and reminders: low fuel level
- Seat: driver
- Seat type: one-piece
- Upholstery: leather
- Primary drive (engine / transmission): chain
- Primary drive (rear wheel): belt
- Starter: electric
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Transmission type: manual
- Front suspension size (in): 49
- Front suspension type: telescopic fork
- Rear shock type: adjustable pre-load
- Rear suspension material: steel
- Rear suspension type: twin sided swing arm
- Front brake type: hydraulic disc
- Rear brake type: hydraulic disc
- Manufacturer recommend minimum age: 16
- Front brake diameter: 11.8
- Rear brake diameter: 11.8
- Ground Clearance: 4.3
- Height: 46.5
- Length: 85.2
- Seat Height: 27.8
- Standard Seating: 1
- Wheelbase: 58.9
- Width: 34.3
- Front Tire Aspect Ratio: 90
- Front Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 130/90 B16 73H
- Front Tire Speed Rating: H
- Front Tire Width (in): 5.1
- Front Tire Width (mm): 130
- Front Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Rear Tire Aspect Ratio: 80
- Rear Tire Description: Michelin Scorcher 150/80 R16 77H
- Rear Tire Speed Rating: H
- Rear Tire Width (in): 5.9
- Rear Tire Width (mm): 150
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 16.0
- Dry Weight: 547.0
- Engine Displacement to Weight Ratio: 2.20
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 1000
- Max Payload: 436
- Wet Weight: 564.0
- NO SEC / NO ABS
The advertised price is based on MSRP of the model shown in black, excluding tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories and additional dealer charges, if any. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (916) 621-6144 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the Bike’s price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.
this is a test